|This is confusing.|
|Released||October 12, 2011|
Quantum Tunnel is one of the main player levels of VVVVVV. It is quite confusing, and uses a mirror technique that makes the levels quite original.
How it works Edit
The player keeps proceeding through rooms, each room has two versions, with few diferences, the player then changes from version to version by going up and down.
- Quantum Tunnel is practically a ultimate masterpiece in the eyes of many and is one of the best reviewed levels yet.
- In one of the two states in the first few rooms, the terminals throw out errors
- The map is displayed as "NO SIGNAL" similar to the Polar Dimension until you use the terminal in the yeah! room.
- A terminal in Kruskal's Algorithm asks for Viridian's gender, but it is not yet determined
- The exit that is normally part of the ship is blocked
- Quantum Tunnel appears in VVVVVV main page. It is described as "A succinctly designed, light hearted, and very imaginative player level."